Charming Home in The Seminary
21 Idalia Court, San Anselmo
Delicately canopied by vintage oak trees, the private back garden and pool emanate a quiet, transcendent beauty. ...a place to "behold the sun".
AN ENDURING CLASSIC this elegant 1939 contemporary style home is located in the heart of one of San Anselmo's most beloved neighborhoods - The Seminary. This home's time-honored stucco exterior and harmony of interior details offer warmth and a feeling of home. You'll fall in love with the bright living spaces, ethereal garden and pool, and peaceful neighborhood at Crescent Road. With timeless allure, this charming property affords a sense of familiarity and ease, and invites you to stay a while to soak up an afternoon on the pool.
Idalia, pronounced eye-DAYL-yah, means "behold the sun".
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Two-Story 1939 Contemporary Home
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
- Formal Dining Room, Kitchen
- Spacious Living Room w/ Fireplace
- Bright Atrium Sitting Room
- Private Garden, Patio & Pool
- Detached Office/Studio - Near Pool
- 2,400 SqFt Home; 15,398 SqFt Lot (As Per Tax Records)
- Peaceful, Prized Seminary Neighborhood
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac at Crescent Road
- Award Winning Public Schools
- Near Downtown San Anselmo w/ Boutique Shops & Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Branson School
- Near Open Space w/ Beautiful Trails For Hiking, Trail Running, and/or Mountain Biking
- Currently Tenant Occupied Month-To-Month - Please Do Not Disturb Tenants
camo | OFF-MARKET OPPORTUNITY
Open For Viewing on Thursday, September 14th from 11 - 2 pm
Property Address: 21 Idalia Court, San Anselmo, CA 94960 (at Crescent Road)
Angelo Cosentino - Paragon Real Estate Group (415) 298-9171.
License No. 01224460