San Francisco Real Estate |
Marin Real Estate
A Boutique Luxury Experience
• Client focused, top performing real estate agent with 17 years experience and a dedicated support team.
• Clear communication, robust marketing, responsiveness, and tech savvy.
• Representing home buyers and home sellers in San Francisco, Sausalito, Mill Valley, Corte Madera, Larkspur, Tiburon, Belvedere, Kentfield, Greenbrae, San Rafael, San Anselmo, Ross, Novato, and Fairfax.
• Experienced in selling single-family homes, condos, multi-unit income properties, and TICs. Experienced with tenant occupied properties in San Francisco.
CONTACT NOW to get started today! Text or Call (415) 298-9171.
"My passion is to give home buyers and home sellers the best service and optimum value in their real estate endeavors. I accomplish this through crystal clear communication and in-depth knowledge of how real estate transactions work." - Angelo
Making a connection with the person you entrust to handle your real estate needs is paramount, while at the same time ensuring your agent is highly experienced, connected and trustworthy (a professional who puts your needs first).
For the past 17 years, Angelo has helped clients buy and sell homes in neighborhoods throughout San Francisco and Marin. What differentiates Angelo within the highly competitive world of real estate is his individual approach to properties and buyer and seller goals.
"Each home has it's own character, precise location, market timing, and client goals are always individual." From a 4,400 sq. ft. Craftsman home with a pool, citrus trees, on a tree-lined street in Mill Valley... to a 1,200 sq. ft. contemporary view home in Ashbury Heights in San Francisco - - Angelo offers in-depth real estate knowledge and competitive insight to help each client reach his/her goals. "People come to me for a whole slew of reasons - they all have a goal in mind; my goal is help them achieve it."
Angelo is a lifelong San Franciscan and knows the neighborhoods and value of homes in San Francisco and Marin County intimately. His very first interest in San Francisco real estate came from listening to conversations at his family dinner table about the values of real estate in San Francisco (his mother worked in the San Francisco Tax Assessor's Office, and enjoyed purchasing income property). He bought his first property in his twenties in the Excelsior District and has always had a keen interest in real estate, both residential and for investment purposes.
Today Angelo lives in San Anselmo, CA with his wife and two children ages 11 and 13, and greatly enjoys mountain biking on Mt. Tam and spending time with his friends and family. He and his wife own and manage their own properties in San Anselmo, Bernal Heights, the Mission District, and South of Market. Angelo also helps his aging parents manage their rental properties in Noe Valley, the Excelsior District, and Hayes Valley.
Photo taken from the West Point Inn in Marin County. Trees on Mt. Tam appear in the foreground, with Marin rolling hills, the Pacific Ocean, San Francisco and the California coastline in the distance.
As a Bay Area real estate professional, Angelo dedicates himself to assisting home sellers in marketing their property and selling it for the highest possible price and under the best terms, and assisting home buyers in purchasing property for the lowest possible price under the best terms. His clients trust his professional experience and knowledge to direct their most important realty transactions. Angelo's primary goal as a Realtor® is to exceed his client expectations through providing an exceptional real estate experience. The agent qualities Angelo offers are:
- Experience, 17 years as a full time agent
- Tech marketing
- Area expertise
- Hard negotiator
- Brokerage name, offers quality branding
- Tech savvy agent
- Good customer reviews
- Full service
- Great stats
- Patients, enthusiasm, and support
Angelo is a member of a highly skilled, knowledgeable, and dedicated team of real estate professionals at McGUIRE Real Estate. He was acknowledged in 2013 and 2014 for being a Top Producing Agent company wide.
Angelo is pictured here receiving a champagne award at McGuire Real Estate's Annual Kick Off Event, February 2013 at the Golden Gate Club in the Presidio, San Francisco.
Angelo's professional affiliations are:
- e-Team agent at McGuire Real Estate
- Find his profile on about.me.
Get Started Today!
- Want to Search Homes for Sale in San Francisco or Marin? Request invitation to our private portal powered by CleanOffer.
- Want a Comparative Market Analysis for your home?
- View San Francisco and Marin real estate market data: How's The Market?
Agent No. 01224460